Admission applications for Data Link Institute, Ghana’s 2023–2024 academic year have been available for the 2023–2024 school year…
Data Link Institute, Ghana is selling application forms for admission to programs leading to the master’s (M-Tech), bachelor’s (B-Tech), higher national diploma (HND), diploma, technical and vocational education training (TVET), certificates, and professional designations for the 2023–2024 academic year.
Candidates are encouraged to check the cut-off point for all HND, Diploma, and Degree courses offered at this university before accessing the admission forms.
You can access the school’s portal to submit an application for admission if your grade makes you eligible for a program at this university.
>>> Data Link Institute, Ghana calendar 2023, Data Link Institute, Ghana registration dates, Data Link Institute, Ghana sessional dates, Data Link Institute, Ghana application dates, Data Link Institute, Ghana almanac, Data Link Institute, Ghana term dates, and Data Link Institute, Ghana important dates for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Entry requirements for admission to Data Link Institute, Ghana
Candidates seeking admission to Data Link Institute, Ghana should be aware that the university’s basic entry criteria include at least having credits in English, Fundamental Mathematics, Integrated Science (for programs related to science), or Social Studies (for programs not related to science), as well as three vital elective subjects (A1-C6 in WASSCE and A-D in SSSCE).
Cost of Admission Form
How much does an admissions form cost at Data Link Institute, Ghana? For candidates from Ghana, the cost of the e-voucher is GHC 200.00; for applicants from other nations, it is estimated to cost between US$50 and US$100. This cost is required of all candidates and is not repayable.
How to Fill Out the Admission Form for Data Link Institute, Ghana for 2023/2024
- Candidates should go to the Data Link Institute, Ghana admission portal at https://datalink.edu.gh/and click on the “Apply Button” to apply online.
- Applicants should buy an e-voucher
- Use the voucher SERIAL and PIN that were given to you to log in using the form on the right.
- Choose your entry method and specify your entry category (for example, post- WASSCE/SSCE, post-diploma, mature, etc.). Click submit to begin the application.
- Complete the application and provide a passport photo. The applicant’s passport photo must be in.jpg,.jpeg,.png, or.gif format, and it cannot be larger than 100KB. Make sure the image you post clearly shows your face.
Closing Date for Data Link Institute, Ghana Online Applications
Admission applications at Data Link Institute, Ghana are due by 2023/2024. All applicants will be notified of the admission submission deadline via their email accounts and phone numbers. As a result, you are advised to register using a real phone number and email address.
Please let us know in the comment area below if you experience any problems uploading your Data Link Institute, Ghana admission applications, and we’ll get back to you right away.