Bornu State University Admission List 2021/2022 | Check Bornu State University Admission Status (UTME & Direct Entry).
Bornu State University Admission Lists have been released for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The administration of Bornu State University has unconfined the names of candidates offered temporary affirmation for the 2021/2022 scholastic meeting.
Table of Contents
How to check Bornu State University Admission List
The admission list is just the names of successfully candidates offered admission into an Institution of Higher Learning. Admission list are released by the Institution after the screening exercise has been conducted. The following are the methods of checking your Admission Status into Bornu State University for the 2021/2022 academic year.
- Go to https://bosu.edu.ng/
- Click on Admission Status
- Enter your JAMB Admission number in the appropriate field
- Select the Check Status Button
- You’ll be notified if you have been Admitted or Not
You can also validate your status from the JAMB admission portal, follow the method outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your login details (username and password).
- Scroll down then and click the ‘Check Admission Status ‘button.
- Key in your Exam year and Enter your JAMB registration number in the essential columns.
- Lastly, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to check your admission status.
Applicants not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and frequently check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission update.
This post will be updated instantly when the list is obtainable on the university website.